Gourmet and Specialty Shops, Shops and Services, Wine Bar
JCB, D, VISA, AMEX, EC/MC
|Rating by Square Meal:|
|Rating by visitors:|
A great spot to drop by for a glass of wine to take the edge off the day. Located in the city centre, in the up-and-comming Florenc quarter. The contemporary interior, dominated by natural-wood finishes was designed by Vincent Marani of Marani Architects. The main space is glazed to one side to the street while a floor-to-ceiling wine rack structure embelishes one whole wall. The extensive and exceptional wines on offer are sourced from the best producers in the Czech Republic, Continental Europe, South America, South Africa, Lebanon, New Zealand and North America. Needless to say expert staff are allways at hand to advise you. Wine is served by the glass or bottle.
- Mosela Dr. Pauly-Bergweiler, Riesling Kabinett 2014, Germany (85Kč/480Kč, glass/bottle).
- Rhona, Pierre Amadieu, Vin de Pays de Méditerranée blanc, 2014, France (85Kč/454Kč, glass/bottle).
- Moravia, Martin Šebesta, Welschriesling, 2015, Czech Republic (65Kč/290Kč, glass/bottle).
- Moravia, Martin Šebesta, Zweigeltrebe, 2013, Czech Republic (85Kč/380Kč, glass/bottle).
- Mendoza, Bodega Sottano, Malbec Clasico, 2014, Argentina (110Kč/387Kč, glass/bottle).
- Stellenbosch, Amani, Pinotage, 2011, South Africa (130Kč/753Kč, glass/bottle).
Austria Deli includes: Coarse grained pork pâté, bread, pickled cucumbers, onions (100g, 74Kč). Smoked bacon, Bread, Pickled cucumbers and onions (100g, 95Kč). Swiss cheeses: Selection of Swiss cheeses – Tête de Moine, Rosmarine cheese, Sprinz, Gruyére reserve, Le Blue Valais, Bread, chutney (100g, 149Kč).
GPS: 50°5'26.377 N, 14°26'11.504 E
Locality: Prague 1
Underground: Florenc cca 300 metres
Tram: 3, 8, 14, 24, cca 100 metres
From city centre: .
No post available for this discussion
Casanova’s secret ingredient A cooking workshop at the Italian Cultural Institute of Prague. Giacomo Casanova is most known for his love liaisons, but few people know that he cultivated an equally intense passion ...
Prague, 15.3.2012 It was 2008 when the first Michelin star was awarded to a Prague restaurant: the Italian chef Andrea Accordi won it at Allegro restaurant * in the Four Seasons hotel and maintained it for 3 years in a ...